NASBA Field of Study
▪ Isolate the critical skills and attitudes to be effective in the future
▪ Become an effective coach
▪ Development of measurable missions and strategies
▪ Aligning a firm’s strategies with its internal reporting system
▪ Selling ideas and generating “buy-in” from others
▪ Recognition of and response to the need for constant change and adaptation
▪ Developing a tailored action plan suitable to specific needs
▪ Identify the 10 critical skills that add value to your company and boost your career.
▪ Align your personal goals with the organization’s mission and improve your skills in five key areas needed for success.
▪ Know how to become a powerful agent for positive change and an advocate and coach for your team.
▪ Be the leader that the firm needs you to be