The global benchmark for Management Accountants
and Finance Professionals
Be a U.S. CMA in 6 steps!
To qualify for the CMA, you need to meet certain requirements:
1. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
2. Or hold a professional certification. For a list of approved certifications, get in touch with us today!
3. If you are missing education and experience requirements, you can sit for the exams and fulfill the educational and experience requirements within 7 years of passing the exams.
With a CMA you could find yourself:
The value of the CMA
The CMA equips you with in-depth mastery of financial & business skills that put you in demand with employers in India and beyond.
What do you learn
The CMA teaches you how to:
U.S. CMA Exam Review Curriculum
All your questions about the U.S. CMA Exam have an answer right here.
- External Financial Reporting Decisions (15%)
- Financial statements; Recognition, measurement, valuation, and disclosure.
- CMA 1B: Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting (20%)
- Strategic planning; Budgeting concepts; Forecasting techniques; Budget methodologies; Annual profit plan
and supporting schedules; Top-level planning and analysis.
- CMA 1C: Performance Management (20%)
- Cost and variance measures; Responsibility centers and reporting segments; Performance measures.
- CMA 1D: Cost Management (15%)
- Measurement concepts; Costing systems; Overhead costs; Supply Chain Management; Business process
- CMA 1E: Internal Controls (15%)
- Governance, risk, and compliance; Internal auditing; Systems controls and security measures.
- CMA 1F: Technology & Analytics (15%)
- CMA 2A: Financial Statement Analysis (20%)
- Basic Financial Statement Analysis; Financial Ratios; Profitability Analysis; Special Issues.
- CMA 2B: Corporate Finance (20%)
- Risk and Return; Long-term financial management; Raising Capital; Working capital management; Corporate restructuring; International finance.
- CMA 2C: Decision Analysis (25%)
- Cost/Volume/Profit Analysis; Marginal Analysis; Pricing.
- CMA 2D: Risk Management (10%)
- Enterprise risk.
- CMA 2E: Investment Decisions (10%)
- Capital budgeting process; Discounted cash flow analysis; Payback and discounted payback; Risk analysis in capital investment.
- CMA 2F: Profesional Ethics (15%)
- Ethical considerations for management accounting and financial management professionals; Ethical considerations for the organisation.
YOUR U.S. CMA Exam
All your questions about the CMA exam have an answer right here
- Q: What’s in the test?
- A: External Financial Reporting Decisions. Exam Weight 15%
- Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting. Exam Weight 30%
- Performance Management. Exam Weight 30%
- Cost Management. Exam Weight 30%
- Internal Controls. Exam Weight 30%
- Q: What’s in the test?
- A: Financial Statement Analysis. Exam Weight 25%
- Corporate Finance. Exam Weight 20%
- Decision Analysis. Exam Weight 20%
- Risk Management. Exam Weight 10%
- Investment Decisions. Exam Weight 5%
- Professional Ethics. Exam Weight 10%
1 Million +
Candidates have prepared with Becker
The top 100
Accounting firms rely on Becker for their staff’s exam preparation
Watts Sells award winners prepared with Becker
Accounting firms, corporations, alliances, government agencies and universities choose Becker
CMA Review Course
Video lectures, hard-copy textbook and eBook format with 24 months of software access. Comprehensive review materials – multiple choice and essay practice questions, digital flashcards, and a mock exam. Additional help – study planner, exam tips, progress tests, and quiz assessments.
With Becker’s CMA Exam Review, you get:
High quality materials, including the most up-to-date content covered on the CMA Exam.
Comprehensive preparation ensures no surprises on exam day.
A completely integrated course, with video lectures, textbooks, practice MCQ and essay questions, progress tests, review materials and other course components that work together seamlessly, giving you an effective way to prepare for the CMA Exam.
Flexible course formats to fit your lifestyle, work schedule and study preferences.
CMA Exam Review Part 1 2020 Exam
CMA Exam Review Part 1 & 2 2020 Exam
Save 20% by purchasing Exam Review 1 & 2 together!